Can I have access to existing sewerage system drawings?

You can view a copy of the statutory public sewer records by:

  • asking to see the records on a visit to our operations centre in Bath
  • seeing the copy available at the nominated office of the local authorities (where we have provided it to them).

We do not make a plan available as a 'right', however, under certain situations the following would apply:

  • a map is included in any paid HIP pack search provision undertaken by Searches
  • contact developer services if you are considering a build over of a sewer in their garden
  • a plan can be obtained from asset enquiries in developer services if you're planning works to a property.