How can I turn off my water supply?

To turn off your water supply temporarily, use the internal stop tap. Normally it's located under the kitchen sink or in an adjoining garage.

If the internal stop tap is defective or damaged, you will need to contact a plumber.

We recommend using WaterSafe to find a qualified plumber.

If you can’t find your stop tap, the video on this webpage may help.

If you would like your water permanently disconnected, please complete and return an application form.