What should I do if I notice a problem with a manhole or drain cover?

As soon as you can please report the problem online or contact us.

We'll check our records and, if it is our responsibility, arrange a repair or replacement.

If the inspection cover is privately owned, a replacement cover can be bought from local builders or plumbing merchants.