Who deals with flooding incidents?

Heavy rainfall can lead to localised flooding which may affect your property, open spaces, roads or nearby rivers.

If you experience flooding in your area, you may need to contact your local council, the Environment Agency or us.

Our guide to river or road flooding has more information.