A problem with discoloured water meant I had to run my cold water tap. My property is metered so can I claim a flushing allowance?

Yes, you can claim an allowance if your property is metered and you've had to run your tap due to discoloured water. You can claim a flushing allowance by completing this online form.

If running your cold water kitchen tap fails to solve the problem of discoloured water, call us on 0345 600 4 600 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm, emergencies at other times).