How do I connect to mains drainage?

If you live in an area which lacks public mains drainage, you can ask us to consider providing a new sewerage system.

To find out more please contact your local development engineer who will advise you whether your local area is already on mains drainage and whether we can provide a new sewerage system.

After contacting the relevant engineer you will need to apply online for a sewer connection.

Once we receive your application, we'll investigate if a scheme is viable and tell you the next steps. If it's not, we'll let you know the alternatives.