How can I get my property connected to the mains supply and/or sewerage system?

A newly built property is likely to require two connections - a new water supply connection and a new sewerage connection.

There are five steps in applying for a new connection:

  • complete the application form
  • get water regulations approval
  • have your trench and service pipe inspected
  • make payment and
  • arrange the connection.

Find out more and apply online.