How do I give you details of new tenants and their move in dates?

If you are renting out property, you can let us know about any changes to your tenants by registering for Landlord Tap.

A free and secure nationwide web portal, Landlord Tap enables you to let us know who is responsible for paying the water and/or sewerage services for your tenanted properties.

Alternatively you can tell us about a new tenant or tenancy by completing our online moving form.

Please note: we aim to install a water meter on properties which are currently unmetered when there is a change of occupier following a new tenancy or sale.