I've just moved into the area, how do I set up an account with you?

To tell us you are moving, please fill in this online moving form or contact us.

You will need to give us a meter reading if your property is metered*.

Don’t forget that if another company provides you with water or sewerage services, you will need to tell them that you're moving.

Find out what you need to tell us when you move home.

*Please note: we aim to install a water meter on unmetered properties which are currently unmetered when there is a change of occupier following a property sale or a new tenancy.