Is there a call-out charge for leaks?

Although our responsibility for the pipe ends at the external stop tap, we offer a free repair service on household supply pipes during normal working hours. Find out more about our free leak repair service.

If an urgent repair is required on private pipework, you will need to call and pay for an approved plumber – you can find one using WaterSafe, an independent register comprising thousands of qualified plumbers.

If you spot a leak please tell us using our online report a problem form.

Alternatively call us on 0345 600 4 600 (Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm* (emergencies only at other times).