How do I apply for a leakage allowance?

Don't worry if you have had a leak and it has affected your bill - you generally won't pay more than you usually would.

We normally give a full allowance for water and sewerage charges. If we know that a leak has been repaired and we have the information we need, we'll make the allowance automatically.

If you think you are entitled to an allowance, you can apply for an allowance by completing this online form.

Find out more about how we calculate the allowance.