What can I do if I am unhappy with how you handled my complaint?

If you have followed our complaints process but remain unhappy, CCW, the voice for water consumers, offers free independent advice.

Find out more at the CCW website, call 0300 034 2222 or write to them at:

Consumer Council for Water
23 Stephenson Street
B2 4BH