I am moving home. Can I notify you about my change of address online?

Yes, you can tell us you are moving by filling in our online form.

If a different company supplies your water or sewerage services don’t forget to contact them about your change of address.

If you are moving out of our region, you may be eligible for a refund once we produce your final bill. We will refund you if you have overpaid.

Find out what you need to tell us when you move home.

Please note: we aim to install a water meter on properties which are currently unmetered when there is a change of occupier following a property sale or a new tenancy.