Why do I have low water pressure?
There are several reasons your water pressure could have dropped:
- We might be carrying out planned works in your area. If so, we'll notify you by letter 48 hours in advance
- We might be carrying out emergency work on water mains in your area. To see if your incident is listed please enter your postcode on this map
- There might be an issue with your internal plumbing. If your cold water kitchen tap isn't affected, this is probably the cause. In which case you'll need to contact and pay for your own plumber - we recommend using WaterSafe to find one.
Find out more about low water pressure.
To talk to us about your supply, please contact us.
Before getting in touch, please check that:
- our internal and external stop taps are both fully open
- the issue is affecting your cold water kitchen tap
- your neighbours are also affected.